Note: You will need to have Teamspeak installed for this link to work, you can download it for free at here)
TeamSpeak Information TEAMSPEAK Event Schedule found below.
- The Teamspeak welcome room will be muted (voice and chat) and will act as an information room only, info contained in channel description. More detailed information can be found at the link provided in the Teamspeak welcome room. All permanent rooms below 2nd level will be removed.
- All remaining permanent rooms will be closed, and will - as with welcome room be provided for information purposes: project/team description, contact information, room schedule etc.
- Project/Language POCs will be able to create temp room as required as sub rooms within the appropriate primary channel, these rooms can be created as needed for study groups, work-rooms, team meetings etc.
- The English speaking seminar with TVP and International support meetings will be hosted in a temp room created in the Global Support section.
- Project and Language POC's (Points of Contact) should approach available online admins/moderators/facilitators to request creation of temp room as needed for purpose. Once confirmed an event can be created on TVPA and event invites can be sent.
- Once event reservation is confirmed it should be added to the Teamspeak event schedule.
- Following use of temp rooms, these will then be closed, and members/guests should then return to the welcome room.
- Project and Language POC's should be given channel admin in these temporary rooms as appropriate, they are then expected to moderate as needed within these rooms, guest and general member restrictions are at the discretion of channel administrators.
All unmoderated rooms will immediately be closed.
What do I do?
- Register on www.thevenusproject.com
- Log in to the site, and in the top menu, select Get Involved > Teams & Projects Login and join a team (Teams can be found by scrolling through the groups sections listed. Applicants should click "Join group" and also send an introductory e-mail to the POC contact e-mail/s listed for that group).
- Once accepted to the group, please confirm with server moderator to be provided with the appropriate team logo on TeamSpeak. (all members must use their TVPActivism site username as their TeamSpeak Login).
- Project/Language POC's should also indicate in brackets following name their role / title, example: Craig [Coord. Research] (This is to indicate who is to be approached for requesting relevent information).
- All Admins/Moderators/Facilitators should confirm members via TVPA before allocating Teamspeak badge, to ensure members have been accepted by team POC.
- All Admins/Moderators/Facilitators should confirm POC's via website before responding to requests for creation of temp event rooms.
I am still confused! Right click and “poke” server admins, moderators, facilitators for help!
Roles and functions defined
- Server Moderators – Are responsible for ensuring a conflict free and productive environment on the Teamspeak server. Complaints should be issued to the moderator group. Moderators will be selected shortly and appropriate e-mails will be announced. (Present Moderators can be identified by blue “V” badge). Applications to join Server Moderator team will be open shortly.
- Information Facilitators – This new role will be created for TVP Facilitators of accurate information, these will be individuals with high understanding of TVP and high familiarity with all projects, POC's and structure. These should be approached for general advice and guidance. Applications for this role will open shortly.
- Language based POC's will be selected and appointed shortly. A team of English language POC's will be appointed as priority in order to ensure the English support room remains open at all times, to provide information as needed.
TS Event Schedule (All times are UTC)
- TVP Seminar with Jacque Fresco and Roxanne Meadows - Every Sunday @ 18:00
- International Support Meeting – Every Sunday @ 20:00
Further events to be added as needed and all times are subject to change.
- 01 December 2013
La traduction française du Venus Project made in UnistraTrois étudiantes de l’UFR Langues et sciences humaines appliquées (LSHA) de l'Université de Strasbourg (Unistra) ont traduit, dans le cadre d’un projet d’études, l’ouvrage The Best That Money Can’t Buy , écrit par le fondateur du Venus Project aux...read more
- 20 November 2013
The best that money can't buy (French version)The French translation for The Best That Money Can't Buy is now available through ebook distribution . We appreciate the hard work of Marie-Caroline Braud, Pamela Barrera Celis who translated this book along with help from Winnie Agossou-Aguenou and...read more
- 26 August 2013
Tomorrow's cities: How the Venus Project is redesigning the futureIs it possible to create a radically different society? One where material possessions are unnecessary, where buildings are created in factories, where mundane jobs are automated? Would you want to live in a city where the main aim of daily life is to...read more
- 13 May 2013
Young Adult Book, Rings of VenusWritten with the cooperation of Jacque Fresco and Roxanne Meadows of the Venus Project, The Rings of Venus creates the world of the future as envisioned by Jacque Fresco in an adventure and science fiction novel for young adults. The book also invites adults...read more
- 13 May 2013
The best that money can't buy (Greek version)The First presentation of "The best that money can't buy" (Greek version) in BIOS, Thursday, December 29, 2011 - 20:00 hours The "Pangea" non-profit organization representing The Venus Project in Greece, organizes the first presentation of the book by Jacque...read more
- 13 May 2013
Article on TVP at grantkidney.comGrant J. Kidney — The following is my exclusive interview with the Venus Project, a group dedicated to ending war, poverty, and politics via the intelligent application of humanity’s best technologies. For over 75 years, Venus Project director Jacque Fresco...read more
- 13 May 2013
- 01 December 2013
- 24 September 2013
Rearrangements, a Book by Bob SchillingNo one can predict the future, but we all wonder about it. Most of us think we can affect it to some extent which is why we make plans. Maybe we plan a party tonight, or plan for a college education, or plan a vacation to some exotic place. Some plans are...read more
- 30 August 2013
Banner on The Venus Project placed in the middle of Banja Luka, BosniaThank you Dennis and Sanda Jakupovish for having this banner made about The Venus Project and placing it on a building in the middle of Banja Luka, Bosnia. We appreciate your continued support.read more
- 24 July 2013